Saturday, July 20, 2013

I'm considering getting a tattoo on my lower back?

butterfly tattoo lower back
 on Butterfly Lower Back Tattoos - Gorgerous Butterfly Lower Back Tattoos ...
butterfly tattoo lower back image



A girl


I'm 15 and lately I have been thinking about getting a small black butterfly tattoo on my lower back (like 2 inches). I heard it really hurts to get tattoos, and someone told me that it can affect your baby if you are pregnant. I'm worried though because If I do get one I never want to regret it. And I don't want to get some kind of skin cancer. But I think getting a tattoo there would be pretty!
Suggestions?



Answer
you cant get skin cancer from a tattoo!! LMAO that is the funniest thing i have ever heard!

What does the butterfly tattoo symbolize?




burtongirl


I want a butterfly on my lower back.
I do know what it represents. I just want to see what other people say.



Answer
A butterfly can mean anything you want it to mean. Transition, transformation, metamorphosis, change, beauty, youth, etc..etc..
The only thing that matters it what it means to you. You are the one that counts. Like another answer said, it had no special meaning to her, she just liked the design. And that's fine:)
My butterflies are for freedom and transformation.
Get what you want and where you want it. Best wishes:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm considering getting a tattoo on my lower back?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment