Thursday, January 30, 2014

Butterfly Tattoo?




Kim


I want to get a small tattoo of a butterfly between my shoulders, right under my neck but I cant find a good picture of something of what I want. I've tried google. can anyone help me? know any websites where i can look at some?


Answer
They are a pretty common tattoo....which is why I went in an had my artist customize one up for me. Mine has pictures in it's wings instead of going for a typical butterfly. Everyone comments on how different mine is.

Why do women prefer butterfly tattoos?




warrior





Answer
I recently got a butterfly tattooed on the back of my right shoulder. I got it not because its pretty but because it means something to me. I have been through a lot of stuff and i have come out a different person for the better. The butterfly that i have for me symbolises transformation and change. It also means that i have come out stronger but still delicate like a butterfly.

In general, i think most women get butterfly's because they are feminine and pretty to look at but women get butterfly's for different reasons. :)

Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Butterfly Tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment