Monday, January 20, 2014

I am looking for a butterfly tattoo that has the confederate flag thru it?

butterfly tattoo flash art
 on Tattoo Temple - Unique. Living. Art
butterfly tattoo flash art image



Sherry


I found it once, but I wasn't ready to get a tattoo then + that shop has since closed. I have looked thru several sites, but haven't found it yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Go to a shop that you have done some "homework" on and ask the artist (the one you would like to do your piece) to design an original piece of art for you. You would feel so much better knowing that your tattoo is an original. Yes, it can have some aspects of the other tattoo you saw in the other shop, but ultimately,........ having one that is a custom piece feels very different than having some flash put on you. Good luck.

What's something that dies and comes back each year?




curlicuesu


I've died twice and the doctors revived me. I want a tattoo of something symbolic, something thats a means either: survivor, maybe something higher is looking watching over me.

All without tattooing an angel or the resurrection.



Answer
Maybe something like a butterfly? A butterfly is a symbol of resurrection.
It's born as a Caterpillar, then cocoons itself, then becomes a butterfly.

Maybe have a butterfly breaking from its cocoon? That's a bit more different. Maybe you could get someone you know of that does art to draw you something like this. The links below (in sources) are the best pictures I could find to illustrate what I'm thinking.

Please see the symbolic meaning for butterfly: http://www.umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/B/butterfly.html & http://www.celticlady.com/flash/ta-12.html
chinese symbol for survivor: http://www.chinesesymbolsmeaning.com/s-chinese-symbol-for-survivor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a butterfly tattoo that has the confederate flag thru it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment