Sunday, January 26, 2014

Does it hurt a lot to get a tattoo done?

butterfly tattoo designs with stars
 on Stars tattoo on ankle
butterfly tattoo designs with stars image



Gossipgirl


I would like to get a pretty butterfly or a star or something like that on my right upper back (shoulder blade). Nothing too big but does anyone have any idea's on a smallish design to do? Also on a scale of 1-10, i being like a paper cut and ten being unbearable pain, how much does it hurt? And yes this is my first one.


Answer
fully expecting thumbs downs here, but......

this has been asked over 100 times int he last few months Im willing to bet. Just type it in the search box.

What do you think of this quote for a tattoo?




Anna:Marie


I want to get a tattoo in memory of my mother who passed away. I like this quote:

"Earth has no sorrow that heaven can not heal"

I also want some type of design or something to go along with it.

Any suggestions?
I was thinking of getting something like a branch of cherry blossoms with some of the petals falling. How do you think that would look together? I don't know much about the whole tattoo thing. This will be my first!



Answer
That's a beautiful quote, and I love the cherry blossom idea. That would fit perfectly. I think it'd be pretty in a nice cursive script. I'm sorry about your mom! That will be a great tribute to her

Some other design ideas:

A bird (make sure to research the bird's meaning)
An angel
A butterfly flying away
Her favorite flower
A cross
A dragon fly (representing luck)
An elephant (also luck, as well as memories)
A halo
Sun/moon/stars


Good luck! :) When you find the right design, you'll know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does it hurt a lot to get a tattoo done?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment