Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?

butterfly and star tattoo design
 on Butterfly Tattoo on Back 6
butterfly and star tattoo design image



Katie


I do not like butterflies, stars, or anything else really stereotypical like cherry blossoms. I am having the hardest time thinking of something symbolic for how much I am going through in life right now. I would like it to mean hope, victory, strength, beauty, growth and maturity.


Answer
How about an elephant or a cow

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?




Anonymous


I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment