Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How to cover up a butterfly tattoo?

butterfly tattoo on back
 on Butterfly Tattoo Designs | Tattoos Design Gallery
butterfly tattoo on back image



Christian


I have a fairly small black butterfly tattoo on the small of my back. It was my first tattoo and it looks like crap. There is no way to fill it in, it's not symmetrical and clashes with the dragon and phoenix tattoos I have on my upper back.

I've googled images of butterfly tattoo cover ups but I'd rather make it something else, not a butterfly if possible. Ideas?



Answer
Go to a tattooist and they'll help you come up with something.

What do Johnny 3 tears butterfly tattoos represent?




Austin


Johnny 3 tears in Hollywood Undead has 3 of them on his hand and one on his neck, what do they mean? and I could not find the music category if there is one so I put it in this one, and if you don't know what they mean to him what do butterfly tattoos usually mean?


Answer
They represent he's VERY gay
I wouldn't even look at a GUY with butterfly tattoos specially if he's so EMO to call himself something as GAY as "johnny 3 tears" maybe they represent the times his daddy and uncle filmed each other abusing him, that's why he plays in a band called hollywood undead... Hellooooo?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to cover up a butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment