Thursday, January 16, 2014

Where should I get my fairy tattoo?

butterfly tattoo machine
 on Tattoos: Colour Butterfly Tattoo Designs_Thousands of Free Tattoo Desi ...
butterfly tattoo machine image



Katerina


Okay so I finally decided I am getting a fairy tattoo for my first tattoo. I was thinking the shoulder blade area? But I'm open to other suggestions. Just so you know it will be a small fairy design.


Answer
dont listen to her... I have 7 and want many many more. I have my kids names, my brother who has passed, 3 butterflys, the word KARMA and 2 kitties on my leg that is for my best friend :))

So anyway, for your first tatt, keep it kinda hidden...Shoulder blade idea is great, or your calve...But just so you know the calf area is very sensitive because of your muscle. So yes, go for the shoulder... I think the only thing that should be a "tramp" stamp, is tribal or a big piece... I love tatts...Just google it and look into them, or check out Makani Terror, Maegan Machine or Kat Von D. Happy Tattooing!

What kind of tattoos do you have?




cici


I got one today its a collar bone tattoo of my deceased fathers name with angel wings around it.


Answer
beautiful.

I have my dads initails behind my ear, my old nickname from him as a kid (bear... clare bear lol), my husbands initials behind my other ear, dragon on shoulder, we will all laugh at gilded butterflies on my hip (my dad and i saw that play every year as long as i can recall), love on my ring finger, and im currently working on a forearm sleeve. its a musical staff with a "heartbeat" like on a ems machine instead of notes. this one will also be dedicated to my dad as he often encouraged my musical desires.

wow looks like im a daddys girl. well I am. he was my best friend until he passed away when i was 22. not a day goes by I dont miss him.
is discourse shall prove;
But also tattoos are addictive. On my collar bone right below itll say " all these woes shall serve; for sweet discourse in our time to come. Im also thinking of a way to incorporate my daughters name somewhere or maybe her birthdate. Maybe a mustach on my finger, or "think" on it lol cuz I always touch my lips to my mouth when i think, and its pretty important to think before you speak lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where should I get my fairy tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment