Saturday, January 25, 2014

How much would it cost to get this tattooed on me?

butterfly tattoo 2011
 on Tattoos+For+Women-religious-tattoo.blogspot.com-star-butterfly-tattoo ...
butterfly tattoo 2011 image



Yenny


I was wanting to get this tattooed behind my right ear but I was just wondering how much it would cost.

http://www.tattooimages.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/black-butterfly-tattoo.jpg



Answer
fifty to a hundred bucks depending on the size and the tattoo shop.

Would the words dream, believe trust go along with a butterfly tattoo?




Jennifer


I want to get the words dream believe and trust tattooed on me bt i want something more to it and im wondering if a butterfly would symbolize those?


Answer
I think a butterfly would work, as long as it's in colour. Also, be sure to choose the lettering wisely, as well as the layout, spacing and even the shape of the butterfly's wings, as there are different variations. Maybe go with something like this: http://graphicdesignerss.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Butterfly-Tattoo-Designs.jpg just with a bit more colour obviously. And then have the tattoo artist draw in the wording in various ways and choose the one that looks the best.

I'm sure it'll look awesome! Have fun :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to get this tattooed on me?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment