Friday, March 7, 2014

dermasal tattoo removal?




LUX aKa L


I have a lower back butterfly tribal tattoo and I want to remove it by dermasal because alot of people tried it and had amazing results. If you guys dont believe me check thier website. They have faqs and before and after pictures! I dont want to fully remove my tattoo. I want to remove my butterfly. It sucks, and its not that good! I was thinking if I remove my butterfly maybe I can add on then but no questions about it, I'm removing that ugly, unwanted butterfly! = ) So, if anyone has tried this product, please help and share your stories!


Answer
What amazing results? What THEY say? They are all crap and you will actually spend MORE money than laser for a butterfly.

Get a couple of laser sessions to lighten it up and get a better, more artistic tattoo as a cover up. That's the best way to go.

Tattoo removal- Beside Laser treatments how can i get a tattoo removed? A way that really works.?




shelisa


I have seen so many tattoo removal products out there. Do any of them actually work? I have a tattoo of a tribal butterfly on my chest just below my neck line it is black. I got it done in a tattoo parlor about a year and a half ago. I don't want to waste my money on a product that doesn't work and I do not want to just get it covered up.


Answer
Even laser removal is not 100% guaranteed. It's good, sure, but chances are that you'll always have some faint reminder of your tattoo left behind.

The only way to really remove a tattoo is to remove the skin, either surgically or through methods that involve basically sanding the top few layers of skin off. There are no creams that will work, though some may lighten the tattoo.

And really, there's no way to do it cheap unless you and a friend get together with a belt sander, and it's pretty obvious how terrible and disgustingly painful (not to mention dangerous) that idea is.

Sorry, you're stuck with it until you can pony up the money for lasers, dermabrasion, or surgical removal. All of these methods are painful, and the last two will definitely leave you with scarring, and lasers will probably leave you with some scarring.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: dermasal tattoo removal?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment