Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Where can I get a really good tattoo in California's bay area?

butterfly zebra tattoo
 on Amazing Butterfly Wing Patterns | The XO Directory
butterfly zebra tattoo image



A-alleycat


i want a tattoo of a blue butterfly on my lower back almost considered butt. P.S. I'm a girly girl, blonde, and sexy call me at 925 484 3434 btw I'm 20 and my name is Maybell


Answer
I live in the Bay Area and, even though I don't have a tattoo myself, I have a lot of piercings and friends that have gotten tattoos so I know these shops rather well. The two best, in my opinion, are definately Zebra and Soul Patch Tattoo. I've gotten pierced at both places and have had friends get tattos at both places also, and we've all left happy.

Zebra is located on Telegraph Ave in Berkeley, really close to the CAL campus.

Soul Patch Tattoo is located on Haight St in San Francisco. Not sure what the cross street is, no it's not Ashbury St.. but it's really close.

It's my understanding that the minimum for a tattoo is more expensive at Soul Patch, but it's great and clean and you'll see right when you get in. Zebra is a really hip place and I've been told their artists are amazing, as well. So I would suggest either of those places! They're the best in my opinion. If I was getting a tattoo, I wouldn't get it done anywhere but one of these places.




r0ckstarl0


i was wondering if any of you know where i can find a picture of a butterfly with the wings in zebra print as a tattoo?? i really want this tattoo but i'm not sure what it will look like.
it's not tribal it's the shape of a real butterfly but the wings are zebra print.



Answer
have you tried searching at http://www.deviantart.com?
They have tons of gorgeous pictures there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a really good tattoo in California's bay area?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment