Saturday, January 25, 2014

What do you think about getting a sibling's name tattooed on you?

butterfly tattoos with 3 names
 on black rose tattoo designs, tattoos, tattoos Design, flower tattoos
butterfly tattoos with 3 names image



Kat


I am much older than my little sisters. One of them, Serenity, is 5 and the other, Halo, is 3. I am turning 18 in a few days and I was wanting to get their names tattooed on the back of my neck. I am planning on, after finishing school, moving away to a different city and from there I might even go further and I thought it would be a good way just to let them know I'm always thinking about them even when I'm gone.

But I've been thinking about it and I heard some people online saying that it was odd for someone to get their brother or sister's name tattooed on them... so I wanted to know if, even in this situation, it would be weird? Or even just the placement and where there would be a better place to possibly put it (I already have a tattoo on the inside of my right wrist it's about 2x2 inches and is a butterfly).

Anyway, thanks for your answers.
I'll probably get it no matter what the answers, I really sort of just wanted to know what sort of reactions to expect.

But that's totally right, I had my other tattoo in my mind for two years before even presenting the idea to my dad and grandmother. I realize it's a huge, permanent thing that no matter what I'll have to live with for my whole life. I've been wanting to get a tattoo to represent my little sisters for a long time so I don't think anything will really stop me.

Thank you, though! I'm also looking for other placement or design suggestions. What I could put next to or around it to sort of decorate it a little bit or something if anyone has anything in mind (which will be added later after I have time to think about it.)



Answer
You will be ready to get a tattoo when you actually don't care what anyone else will think about it except yourself. If someone says it's weird, you shouldn't care at all what they say. Why? Because if you felt 100% right about this tattoo you wouldn't have to doubt yourself or your reasonings. I will say one thing: getting a tattoo of a significant other can cause regrets. however, i can't see regretting having a family member's name because they will be with you forever.

What are some movies with gothic or emo people in it?




Kylen


Any movies about gothic people or with gothic people in it. please give me the names of the movie. Also any shows too.
Also any emo/gay romance movies c:



Answer
Movies:
St. Trinians
The Craft
The Butterfly Effect
Life as a House
8MM
The Crow
Hesher
Queen of the Damned
Losing Isaiah
Home Room
Hangman's Curse
Donnie Darko
Se7en
Strangeland
Dawn
Saved
But I'm a Cheerleader
Strange Things Happen at Sundown
The Sublet
X-Men Series
Ghost World
Mean Girls
The 3 Worlds of Gulliver
Repo! the Genetic Opera
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Phantom of the Opera
Edward Scissorhands
Beetle Juice
Sweeney Todd
Van Helsing
Battle Royale 2
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Mirror Mirror (early 90's)
Houseguest
Nightmare On Elm Street 1-7
Ghost Rider
Trailer Park of Terror
Big Lebowski
Sangre Eterna
Razorblade Smile
Gypsy 83
My First Mister
Gingersnaps
Goth
Hollywood Vamypre
Bride of Chucky
Carrie
Cradle of Fear
Devil's Diary
Corpse Bride
Strange Things Happen at Sundown
Blood: A butcher's tale
Queen Sized
The Sublet
Strangeland
Edison Death Machine
Automation Tranfusion
Nightmare Before Christmas
Doom Generation
Love Bites
White Oleander
Sky High
Friday The 13th
Powder
Final Destination 3
A Fool There Was
Wet Hot American Summer
Jawbreaker
Dracula

T.V:
X-Men: Evolution
Daria
South Park
The Goode Family
Metalocalypse
Invader ZIM
True Blood
Teen Titans
The Addams Family
Death Note
Downtown
The IT Crowd
Lost
Sugar Rush
NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Peep Show
Coronation Street
Danny Phantom
Total Drama Island
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Desperation
The Kingdom
I hope this helps you I gave you a long list so you have lots to choose from and lots to watch. Good luck, have fun, and happy watching:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think about getting a sibling's name tattooed on you?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment