Friday, January 10, 2014

Whats this song called?

butterfly tattoo right above your navel
 on Butterfly Butterfly Tattoo
butterfly tattoo right above your navel image



Cassidy


I can only remember this one part of the song : butterfly tattoo [right?] above her ankle

Can you just name all the songs you know that have this part? I heard the song yesterday afternoon in the car (forgot what station) and I totally forgot how it goes. I think its an R&B type song. Or Pop. Please help!



Answer
Bobby Valentino - Slow Down. I think that's the name of the song. But in the song he says "Butterfly tattoo right above her navel" Not sure if this is what you're looking for.

Do you love / Hate piercing and tattoos ? ?




Haley


And do you have any ?
Piercings -
-ears x2
-top bit of ear
-tragus
-navel
tatoos -
-flower on inner thighs
-Pisces sign on wrist
-letter E on ankle
-butterfly on back of neck
-My mum and dads name at bottom of back =]



Answer
NO, and I never will have.

Tattoos are hideous - why would anyone do that to themselves? What point are they trying to make? Look at me, I'm different? Well, you are not - you are just like all the other morons who have tattoos.

The worst ones are the ones that look like they have been done by a 5 year old using a blue felt tip pen.
Also, the ones girls get done just above their arses - soooo common. What's this for? Give the bloke something to look at while in doggy position?

As for people with chinese writing on their bodies, or the nike swoosh - what the hell is all that about???

Having said that some tattoos do look very beautiful!! i.e. the Suicide girls ones, but I would never get one done.

As for piercing - earrings for decoration are fine, but the rest is just not for me - it's terrible seeing am older (i.e. over 40) bloke with earrings, or even worse one on their belly button or nipple!
These can look nice on women though, but only younger ones.
As for tongue piercing - why do girls get this done? A more interesting blow job? Please.... don't be so desperate!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats this song called?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment