Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What would be a good tattoo design to represent overcoming a fear of OCD?

unique butterfly tattoo design
 on Butterfly leg tattoo  very nice | Tattoos  Tatuajes  Tatouage
unique butterfly tattoo design image



Brody


I want to get something a little more unique than a butterfly, but I'm not sure what else really represent overcoming the fear of OCD and starting a new life.


Answer
A Lotus Flower.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Meaning-and-Symbolism-Behind-the-Lotus-Flower-Tattoo&id=95396

http://witchcityink.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lotus-flower-2006-na.jpg

What tattoo design should I get and where?

Q. I don't want anything big. This would be my first tattoo and most likely my only. I was thinking of getting one on my ankle or my wrist?

Also, what design should I get? I'm a girl :) I don't want a traditional one like a butterfly or a rose or a star. I wanted something unique.

Any ideas?


Answer
Get the word Enigma tattooed on you. Make sure the inks are different gradient colors as the word is spelled out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good tattoo design to represent overcoming a fear of OCD?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment