Thursday, January 16, 2014

Can you cover a tattoo with a tattoo?

butterfly tattoo no outline
 on Aztec Pyramid Tattoo
butterfly tattoo no outline image



Adam


I have the outline of the biohazard symbol on my upperback.
It's just the outline and only in black, probably 3 inches tall and 3 inches wide.

I wanted to get a fairly large dragon and maybe some water or something in the background that could cover up the outline of the biohazard symbol.
This dragon would take time and lots of money of course, which I am willing, and will possibly have color, if not just black and white.

Is this possible with a good tattoo artist, and does anyone have any stories like this?



Answer
A friend of mine recently covered an old tattoo she didn't want people to see with a butterfly. The designs in the butterfly camouflaged the old design (dragon scales could do the same thing) and you can not see the old design at all. It looks good.

How much does a tattoo cost?




Holly


I want to get a small tattoo on my back/shoulder area. It will just be an outline and it won't be more than about four inches long. It's my first tattoo so I know really nothing about cost. What might the estimated cost of a this be?

Thanks so much for your insight! It helps a lot and I really appreciate it!



Answer
I have 3 small tattoos and they were pretty cheap. The first one I have is a butterfly, it's only an outline and that was $30, my second is an outline of a lotus flower (which stands for the ability to overcome hardships, and is larger than the first) that was $50 and my last one is the word "Paradise" which was $40. Depending where you go and who the artist the prices will be different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you cover a tattoo with a tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment