Monday, January 13, 2014

Do you have any tattoos?

aries butterfly tattoo design
 on cool aries zodiac tattoos design ideas 2 Aries tattoo design, art ...
aries butterfly tattoo design image



Nanny0123


Ok so I figured this would be a fun one. I have 6 tattoos. tell me what they are and what the meaning is.
I have:
Naked women on a horse (symbolized me going out into the world with nothing on my back)
a tattoo of a lion and my husbands name (to symbolize him of course)
Sugar (my first horse)
butterfly (first tattoo not happy with it
Aries zodiac sign (second tattoo (im an aries obviously)
an anchor with my grandfathers name and DOB and DOD (he was in the navy and was my father figure growing up)



Answer
I have 3

I have my surname on my back, the meaning of this is my real father left my mother when i was a just born, and my mother met another man when i was young who she married and are still together now, and he adopted me as his own so i took on his surname and as a sign of respect for my dad whos always been a dad to me i had the surname done.

I also have a cross of my right top arm, the meaning behind this i guess i jus like the idea of the cross, and my family is of religious background no religious intention on my half though just liked the design etc.

Finally the 3rd one is my name down the top of my left arm but in chinese letters, reason for this is i like the chinese lettering and find it a good design.

I want loads more though im addicted lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have any tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment