Thursday, January 30, 2014

where online can i find a free printable site for tattoos?




[PRECiiOUS


i am trying to get a tattoo. i want to get my husbands name but i want a abdomen tattoo something simple but cute at the same time... i am looking for a printer site.. i was looking at tattoofinder.com but it isnt free you need to pay about 15 bucks to just print a tattoo.

i want maybe a fairy banner or butterfly banner then i want to put my husbands name on it..

if anyone know about good sites please let me know i am planning on getting this before thanksgiving



Answer
Here are a few site that could be useful:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=fptb-yff3-s&va=tattoo+designs&sz=all
http://www.tattoodesign.com/
http://www.tattoofinder.com/
http://www.tattoospot.com/

Need help finding heart tattoo designs?




OhSnap


I want a heart with a banner around it. Just a heart and a banner. No flames, thorns, wings, etc. I'd like it to look artistic, no simple symmetrical heart. But im having trouble finding one on google images. Any help would be appreciated.


Answer
Ok I had this problem when I wanted a butterfly with a celtic scroll - I printed several off, then I sketched my own, it was a rubbish sketch - but then i went to the tattooist and explained the design - he said come back tomorrow - I came back - his lovely arty wife had redrawn my design.

It was perfect. With the colours worked out and everything!

AND - he tore up the design once he tattooed me..

So you can be individual as long as you get a great tattoist! If they can't help then I would not go to them - don't let them free style on your skin - get the design first.

He had the drawing on special paper and as I agreed it was correct he then transferred the drawing to my skin.

Cool eh!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where online can i find a free printable site for tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment