Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Can anybody draw a tattoo design for me?




Kacie Head


Can anybody draw me a tattoo? I have a couple ideas of what I want and I just want to know what it'll look kind of like. Thanks if you can! If you can't it's fine too ^^ How I want the tattoo is a combination of one or more of the top things with one or more with the bottom stuff. So here is the list~ Make any type of combination you want.

Animal
Black Cat/Tiger/Cat Spirit/Cat/Wildcat
Humming Bird/Magpie/Flicker/Robin

Plants
Blackthorn Tree
Cherokee Rose

Items
Dark Navy Blue Ribbon

Colors
Blue
Green
White
----------------------------------
Animal
humming bird
Grosbeak
butterfly



Answer
i am a portrait artist but let's try to design your tattoo! :) here is my page of artworks so u can contact me https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elina/129962990412969

What are the most cliche tattoos you can think of?




l'amourx10


like stars:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/tank_0210/Tattoos/TAts144.jpg

or chinese symbols...

what are some cliche/not original ones you can think of?
yeah, im not saying just cause its cliche its bad...i just want my tattoo to be original.



Answer
Stars
Hearts
Butterflies
Chinese/Kanji symbols
Names in old english font
Skulls with knifes through them
People having their own name tattooed
Swallows
Celtic designs
Tribal designs
Dragon
Cross
Sun
Fairy
Mom
Anchor
Sailor Jerry
Rose
Zodiac
Dolphin
music notes
dagger




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anybody draw a tattoo design for me?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment