Friday, January 24, 2014

my skin is about the color of peanutbutter & i want a tattoo. what colors will show up best with my skin tone?

butterfly tattoo black
 on for design, floral. fish, butterfly, abstract and other, black, tattoo ...
butterfly tattoo black image



cans


im planning on getting 3 small (about 1 1/2 - 2 in. in diameter) butterfly tattoos my torso. im thinking of simply sticking to black, but i would like to have greens and purples if possible.
your time is valued, thanks!



Answer
Maybe think about just getting a black and gray tattoo. I know it doesn't sound like much, but in the long run - often times they look better on your skin tone. You're lucky to have such pretty skin, and with a color tattoo, the color will show up, because the ink soaks into your skin, but a black tattoo would show up and look nicer and fresher.

If you really want to go with color, I think red would be one that would show up pretty good.

How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?




Sarah


Its for my story Im not going to get one! Its a small butterfly thats black no color
http://girlstattoodesigns.org/wp-content/gallery/small-tattoos-for-girls/small-butterfly-tattoo-on-shoulder-c2b93cf2caee712b5f2c309d6d856e4366cd7ce0.jpg

and its smaller than that its about the size of a quarter on her wrist :)

Thanks!



Answer
I have a tiny one about that size that cost me $80 .... If it's good, it'll cost a little more :P good luck on your story




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my skin is about the color of peanutbutter & i want a tattoo. what colors will show up best with my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment