Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tattoo Designs?




Mom22


Well I am getting a tattoo next month but I haven't decided what I want to get yet. I want to get my kids names ( maybe birthdays also ) but I want some kind of design like a heart or butterfly and I want to put my oldest daughter's name above it and my youngest daughters name below it, but I cannot find any websites that have letter designs and most of the sites that I have looked at, you have to pay to look at full size pics of the tattoos so, does anyone have any good sites I can go to or any pics of your own tattoos that you wouldn't mind sharing, thank you!
Dinulchik- I knew I would get a response from someone telling me I would regret it lol...I already have a tat on my ankle, it's just a tiny heart and I don't regret that, I have wanted tattoo's since I was really young, I am 26 years old, married with kids, I think I know what I want, If I had any doubt in my mind I wouldn't do it. But thank you for your concern.
Tinywitch- I'm not sure if I am actually getting the tattoo next month but normally my mom give me a $200 gift card to a clothing store, I told her this year I wanted a gift card for a local Tattoo shop. I have checked them out and they do have a design there that I really like but I am just keeping my options open just in case I see something I like better.
Also I am getting it on my upper back right under my neck. I don't want it too big, I would say 4 or 5 inches in width and maybe 2 or 3 inches in height.
Chelly- The I have checked out a few with some moons and stars but I cannot find any that will look right where I want to put mine ( on my upper back, right under my neck ).



Answer
I would go to your local tattoo shop and look at the different designs they have you might be able to get some ideas there also a few of the guys I know also freehand designs they might be able to come up with one that will be unique. That's what I had done with mine. A friend of mine wanted something so she could have her kids names in it also and she went with precious moments it was the moon and stars the lil girl was laying on the moon looking up at the stars and each star had her kids name in it . Take your time and don't rush things if u haven't found one u really like. Tattoos cost a lot to have taken off. Good Luck finding the right design

Tattoo designs...................?




Bekah! (:


I want to create a new tattoo. Unique.

It's going to go from just below my ribs, down to the edge of my jeans! ^_^

It's 13cm.

So, I want some vague ideas I could build on..

I've got a few months or so, before I plan on getting the tattoo. :P

So, it can be colour or black, it doesn't bother me...

But I want it to be unique... ^_^

Feel free to ask questions/for information.
It doesn't HAVE to be that big, obviously. I'm not bothered.

And as for the pain, I have a tattoo on my hip, and I dealt with that well ^^

Soo, yeah.
BTW, the tattoo I currently have, is on my right hip, this new one is going on the left side. :P
I was just asking for vague ideas. o_o



Answer
you are not going to find unique tattoos on Yahoo Answers
and it's my opinion that if you have to ask other people what you should get, you shouldn't be getting a tattoo

as for the pain, I'm not saying you can't take it....but rib tattoo pain is a special kind of beast.


good luck with whatever YOU decide on


Update:
I understand what you're asking for
and I think it's ridiculous
regardless, I should have at least answered your question, so here it goes:
get a random pattern of hearts, stars, butterflies, asian symbols, tribal, flowers, and maybe a music note or two.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment