Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I want a cute small saying to go under a butterfly tattoo on my ankle, but I need help with what to say?

butterfly tattoo ankle
 on Go Forward from Foot Butterfly Tattoos to Tribal Foot Tattoos
butterfly tattoo ankle image



Devon


Okay so within this month I want to get a butterfly tattoo on my ankle, but I want a cute meaningful saying to go underneath it, but not too long because I don't want it to be expensive and take a long time, something short and sweet, but I need help with it. Thanks :)!


Answer
Worries Will Fly Away

Is a Tribal Butterfly Tattoo a good tattoo?




Nikki


I have 2 butterfly tattoos already...a rebel flag butterfly on my shoulder and a simple one on my ankle...is a BIG tribal butterfly on my lower back a good choice or is it dumb?


Answer
"tribal" anything is overdone, meaningless and well...lame.

no one should get tribal unless they are getting true tribal/neo-tribal work which would link them to a real tribe or culture.

also a "tribal" butterfly is the epitome of tramp stamps. i hate the term tramp stamps because not all tattoos should be labeled as such, nor all girls labeled as tramps. BUT, if you ever want to know how that term came to be... ...well see how common tribal butterfly on the lower back is.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want a cute small saying to go under a butterfly tattoo on my ankle, but I need help with what to say?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment