Saturday, January 11, 2014

If I didnt feel a belly piercing would a tattoo on my right shoulder hurt?

butterfly tattoo on stomach
 on Butterfly Tattoo on Man Stomach | Tattoo Designs of Butterfly
butterfly tattoo on stomach image



Im ROLLING


I had my belly done a year ago and I want a tattoo of a butterfly, medium sized, on the back of my shoulder. Also, five birds on my waist, below my stomach. Biggest bird will be the size of a penny.
do you think this would be a troubling tattoo?



Answer
I have my belly pierced and have a few tattoos too..to be honest,i'd go through the belly piercing any day compared to a tattoo!..However,a shoulder tat hurt me a lot less than the one beside my belly piercing..that said,my feet were even worse than that! I'd say,go for one and see how you get on,some people have a better pain threshold than others,you might be fine! 8)

What tattoo should i get for my pap and my bestfriend?




Kristin


My boyfriend told me he would buy me a tattoo. but he wants me to get it on my stomach above my belly button. I wanted to get a tattoo for my grandpa and for my best friend Corey that died all on the same tattoo. I just don't know what to get. Do you have any ideas. It would be very helpful.


Answer
I particularly like the idea of a butterfly, angel's wings or flower (maybe rose w/thorns) w/either both names or just initials - here are some other ideas:
http://hubpages.com/hub/In-Loving-Memory-Memorial-RIP-Tattoos
EDIT: If you decide not to get it on your stomach, maybe a rosary around your ankle w/their initials? Also - I see nothing wrong w/memorializing them both on the same tattoo...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I didnt feel a belly piercing would a tattoo on my right shoulder hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment