Sunday, July 21, 2013

Where is the best place to get a small butterfly tattoo at if you need to hide it?

butterfly tattoo no outline
 on Pin Tattoo Business Flower Rib Tattoos Sexy Women Popular on Pinterest
butterfly tattoo no outline image



Katy~lynn


It's the outline of a butterfly and it's sort of sideways.


Answer
Think about the type of clothing you wear and put it some where where your clothing will hide it, or if it will only be seen at the beach. I would say on the back of your shoulder, or hips you can easily hide it if you need to.

Can I still look elegant with wrist tattoos?




jessitate0


I got a small butterfly on my wrist! I love it! But my mom told me that I will never get the job I want (which is to be a surgeon)! I dont want people to not want me to operate on them because of that! She said I will never be able to dress up and look elegant! I have always been in pageants and stuff and she said I couldnt now! A lot of other people told me that it was one of the worst decisions I could've made! But I think it is cute! What do yall think?


Answer
I think you can still look extremely elegant with tattoos.
I mean, not only are they quite fashionable right now, (have you SEEN the Juicy Couture advertisements?), but if you love something that much, you'll radiate confidence and grace.

Don't worry. :3

P.S. If you want to make your tattoo look super elegant and chic for a night out, use a very bright and sparkly liquid eyeliner. Follow the outline of the butterfly, and voila! Perfect for a night out!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where is the best place to get a small butterfly tattoo at if you need to hide it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment