Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Have there ever been any tattooed girls in Playboy?

butterfly tattoo for girls
 on 12 Jun Latest Butterfly Tattoos Designs For LA Girls-1
butterfly tattoo for girls image



KDM


I donât mean a little tramp stamp or a little butterfly on the hip. Have there ever been any real tattooed chicks in Playboy? I know Hef doesnât like piercings or tattoos, so Iâm curious if heâs ever allowed a beautiful tattooed girl in the mag. Anyone know?


Answer
YES

What do guys think about girls with tattoos on their rib cage?




Anonymous


I would like to know what guys think about girls that have tattoos on their rib cage?
I am seriously thinking about getting one of a lillie pattern with spirals and curves on it, a butterfly tattoo or a star tattoo. All really pretty and cool looking. The one I would get would probably start right below my breasts and end on my hip.

Do guys like girls with a tattoo covering the full length of rib cage? or a smaller tattoo covering less of the rib cage?



Answer
If a girl looked like Megan Fox and had a ribcage tattoo that would look hot
If a girl looked like Kathy Bates and had a ribcage tattoo that would not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have there ever been any tattooed girls in Playboy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment