Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Where can I find free tattoo pics online?

butterfly tattoo design free
 on Tattoo Pictures! � Blog Archive � Butterfly Tattoo Design
butterfly tattoo design free image



honeyswife


I am going to get a new tattoo, I already have 3 smaller ones and I would like a slightly larger one between my shoulder blades, lots of sites want you to pay for the pic, is there any good sites that are free. I am looking more specifically for a butterfly tattoo with some other tribal like artwork around it but I am still kinda looking for some ideas. Thanks.


Answer
http://www.tattoospot.com/tattoodesigns2.htm?sessionid=a4f130b0f6e8693de7202b2d9f893bfa

I gave you the link for butterflies but
they have tons of designs there....

What's with all the tattoo haters answering questions about tattoos?




Laura


Tattoo are a beautiful way to decorate your house :)
I meant house....................................... as in the skin you live in



Answer
Keep on decorating. they more the merrier! My house is beautifully decorated with six very expensive pieces of art work. I think that "hating" is ignorance. People hate most that which they do not understand. It's also a way for them to voice their opinion. Who else are you gonna complain and b***h to about tats, except those who have them already. I think it's crazy. Tattoos are not the mark of the devil. They've been around much longer than modern religion. In fact, they were once a mark of status and honor. It's a personal choice to get one. I think my art is beautiful. It's very representative of me as a woman, wife and mother. I have a flaming blue rose (strength & honor and courage), celtic runes for strength and journey, a Brazilian & an Americana butterfly (small things cause bigs changes), a dragonfly (wild and free spirit, the power of light. The dragonfly inhabits two realms: air and water and passes the influence of both these elements to the wearer), a fairy (personification of human wishes and desire in the form of little people with magical powers. As a tattoo design they can be symbols of youthful innocence and a desire to retain a child-like imagination, wonder and awe) and a vampire in the shape of a cross (strength & protection for evil doers, religion personnified). For people who hated it, they just don't understand it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find free tattoo pics online?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment