Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Could it be One Tattoo or Two?

butterfly tattoo tiger face
 on Cool Tiger Face and Butterflies Tattoo Seal
butterfly tattoo tiger face image



Tammy n Br


My husband n I decided to get another tattoo with our income tax,budget of $200. Dont want spend too much.He got his the other night. While there I priced out one for myself. I decided on tiger faced butterfly with some flowers n my name in vine. I added the name part. He gave me a price of $250.not counting tip.I think that is a little steep. I dont know. My husband says maybe cause of detail of tiger.

Thing is 2 yrs ago I got a tiger whole body with grass on my leg about a ft long. Only cost $129.This tat is smaller. I dont know why so much more.

Is it really the detail? Someone said maybe because of the name.Then my husband thought about it. Is it possible they would charge me two prices cause Im adding the name? They really didnt say when priced it out n I just figured that was how they priced it. Im just asking is that how it works. My husband told me I should just go with it Its worth it I worked hard n deserve something.

Now I picked out another tat Flowers going down with name in middle then more flowers. same price.I thought maybe little cheaper..I know I must sound cheap but I feel bad spending so much money from our refund. Im not complaining just asking how pricing works..What do you think?



Answer
Yes the detail can make a difference. Things like colour etc.

That being said, I would not pay anything UNDER 200 for a nice detailed tattoo that size. You want something like a tattoo to be the best it possibly can be.

should i get this tattoo on...?




lil-miss-s


im thinking of getting a tattoo, its of a butterfly but with a tiger face in the design.. where should it get put? on my wrist or the back of my shoulder??
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24484775116#/photo.php?pid=1248310&op=3&o=all&view=all&subj=24484775116&aid=-1&oid=24484775116&id=517843677



Answer
Nice design, but never, ever get a visible tattoo you cannot cover up for work. No wrist tattoos. Trust me, they don't go over well in the corporate world where 99% of people will eventually end up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could it be One Tattoo or Two?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment