Friday, January 17, 2014

What does it represent when a woman has a tattoo on her ankle?

butterfly tattoo hip
 on Tribal butterfly tattoos are delicate designs, but strong in symbolism ...
butterfly tattoo hip image



Molly


I've known two people with this. First was my sixth grade teacher, she had a butterfly tattooed there. Then it was my therapist. I recently saw hers, couldn't see what it was clearly. An answer from an old question said that it meant that they were a lesbian. Is that true? Or is it because they work in respectable places so they can't show tattoos anywhere else but the ankle?


Answer
It doesn't mean anything other than they like tattoos. I have one on my ankle and 5 other ones in places ranging from my hips, neck, and arm. None of them can be seen unless I want them to be seen.

How painfull on a scale from 0-10 would a tattoo be on the back of the neck be?




Becca Mull


I wanna get a butterfly tattoo on the back of my neck but want to know how painful it would be so i can prepare myself.


Answer
Probably a 6
I got a tattoo on my hip, while it's not the same place, the pain itself just feels more like a long paper cut, it feels more like a scratch or a slice, cuz the needle is moving to fast.
After a while it will get tender when they are wiping the blood off.
But it's nothing unbeartable. You'll be fine, just breathe and try to relax
:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does it represent when a woman has a tattoo on her ankle?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment