Sunday, January 12, 2014

What are some insprational words/happy sayings?

butterfly tattoo sayings
 on Butterfly Tattoo Design 1
butterfly tattoo sayings image



Ashely


I am planning on getting a tattoo but i am having trouble finding a saying that really speaks to me. I am trying to gather up some ideas.

Example of what im looking for ..

Keep Smiling, because life is a beautiful thing
and thereâs so much to smile about
-Marilyn Monroe


Anything will be helpful!
Thank You :)



Answer
I got courage tattoo'd on my wrist, but now im thinking of getting it covered by something more meaningful. Im torn between:
.gain a dogs trust and you'll gain a best friend- It depends on if you like dogs of course lol.
.dont say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.
.family is forever
.all hearts have a reason for beating OR every heart has a reason to beat
.death ends a life, not a relationship- love this one!
.i loved you yesterday, i love you still, i always have, i always will.
sometimes simple words can work for you. I liked courage for a while but soon got bored. some other woulds you could consider:
Love
Hope
Faith
Believe
Forever
Always - good if you like Harry potter :)

Or you could consider getting something like Mum or dad, or even nan and grandad (Im getting those soon)

Im glad your getting something that'll speak to you. I've never been a fan of the pointless butterfly. unless, of course, you love butterflies :)

Good luck :)

I just thought of another one i really like :)
Judging somebody doesnt define who they are. It defines who you are. :)

What Do You Think Are the Lamest Tattoo Ideas?







I think stars, hearts, butterflies, kanji, skulls, roses, musical notes, names of romantic partners, and lame sayings are the worst.
Those Chinese things are kanji. At least, that's the Japanese word for them. Not sure if it's the same or different in Chinese.
I agree that tattoos should have a meaning behind them. But I also think that the things I mentioned above still look pretty lame even if they do have a meaning behind them. I wouldn't consider it lame once I knew the meaning behind it, though.



Answer
Definetly sayings. :/

But, My friend has this heart made out of a Treble Clef, and a Bass Clef. (: And It's pretty cool.(:

Here it is:
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v216/227/31/591490353/n591490353_3815333_3231.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2695/4132691162_27b87ee057.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some insprational words/happy sayings?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment