Tuesday, January 7, 2014

How much would this back tattoo cost?

butterfly tattoo tribal
 on Tattoo Pictures! � Blog Archive � Butterfly Tattoo Design
butterfly tattoo tribal image



Melissa


I want to get a tattoo on my back, here's the link to the picture of what I had in mind

http://www.free-butterfly-tattoo.com/?purble-white-butterfly-tattoo-with-tribal-vines

How much would it cost me?
Note that this is only an inspiration... I definitely won't be copying hers... I just wanted to know the price range of a tattoo that size with about that amount of colour and details...



Answer
Probably a lot.

What kind of tattoo would you get on your back?




Piggie


My sis is taking me to get a tattoo for my birthday but i don't know of what?


Answer
if you don't know what you want


and you're just getting a tattoo to get one.....clearly the case
you shouldn't get anything


you should pick something out well ahead of time....on your own for the most part
the tattoo SHOULD be for you.....
it's your body
why let strangers on the internet have any influence over what you get?


plus, the only answers you'll get on here are generic/over done tattoos like hearts, stars, butterflies, tribal, flowers, or asian symbols




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would this back tattoo cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment