Sunday, January 26, 2014

How long does it take a tattoo to heal?

2 butterfly tattoo
 on Above: The tattoo artists has given this dragon butterfly wings to ...
2 butterfly tattoo image



Kathers159


Im getting a small butterfly tattoo on my hip (about 3-4 inches). How much time does that take to heal?


Answer
2-3 weeks depending on how much its getting rubbed during the healing process and if you take care of it the entire time

How much does it costs a tattoo in Miami Ink studio?




Koccinella


Hi, I'm from Italy and I want a tattoo from Miami ink studio. (sorry but I dont' speak English very well)
I want to have a travel in Miami the next year with my friend and I want a tattoo. I have to take an appointment before to go there?? and how much does it costs?? I want to tattoo 2 butterflies on my shoulder.
Thanks a lot



Answer
Yes you have to make an appointment, the studio isn't even open to the public without one. How much it's going to cost is going to depend on what you have done but I would expect to pay at least 4x as much as you would anywhere else.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does it take a tattoo to heal?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment