Saturday, February 15, 2014

Behind the ear tattoo?




mandi_b_07


What idea do you have?


Answer
that is the popular spot now just like the small of the back a few years back!!!! i would say a horoscope sign, a flower, butterfly, dolphin, initials, a row of hearts, just no stars, i am in love with stars but they are "played out", i have two stars on my foot just under the ankle.....i got those in 2003!!! whatever you like go for it!! something that has meaning to you!!

Tattoo behind the ear?




Megan.


Its my first tattoo and im clueless? I want to get it behind my right ear.
If possible (size wise) i want to get the words "Never give up" with a small butterfly sitting on the "p" in up.
I dont know how much it will hurt, or if it will fit there?
Also, how long do you think it will take?



Answer
Here are some ideas:
â¾ Angel Wings
â¾ A star
â¾ A heart
â¾ A small feather
â¾ A small Anchor
â¾ Rose
â¾ A cross
â¾ A word such as, faith, love, believe etc...
Hope this helps:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Behind the ear tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment