Monday, February 24, 2014

Which tattoo design do you like best out of these?







music is my life so i'm sure i want one of these

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47122977@N08/4563841159/



Answer
I like the 1st one best. Mostly because I have it, on my wrist!
But after about a year, I added musical butterfly wings on to it. Because so many girls have this tattoo, and I wanted mine unique. I didn't find out about this until after I got it.
As for the 2nd one, I've never seen it before, it's cool, but only a good tattoo if you like celestial stuff too.
I've seen the 3rd one a few times before, and it's something I would see a man getting, not a woman.
Oh, and even if I didn't have the 1st one, I'd still pick that one, even though many others have it, it's still a nice looking tattoo.

Why do people tattoo band names/logos on them?




Gardenfoot


I never understood it... I've seen guys with tattoos of Limp Bisket, Ja Rule, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Danzig, etc. (except for one guy that tattoo looked like the Danzig CD, but he only used the fonts for the design to pay homage to his pagan god.)

What are they a walking billboard for the band? It looks really stupid.

Also really stupid...
Sports teams
MMA fighters..

Not so stupid is when it has significance.



Answer
It depends what band you get tattooed and why, man. Led Zeppelin changed my life while listening to "The Ocean," just before I drove for the first time. It felt like I actually tasted freedom, and that one experience brought on my love of rock and roll. The same type of thing might have happened to someone else and they wanted to get it as a tattoo. That's one thing, but to have a ****** band like Limp Bizkit, Ja Rule, or KoRn on yourself is just plain tacky, man. Don't get me wrong, there are other EXCELLENT bands besides Zeppelin, but Limb Bizkit definitely isn't one of them. I don't have any tatoos, but if I did ever get one, I'm sure the ZoSo (and probably the other symbols) would be involved, because Jimmy Page IS the reason I play guitar, although there are others, like Hendrix and Frusciante who have inspired me equally, Pagey was the reason I got into it. That changed my life for good, man.

I see where you're coming from though, man. I wouldn't understand why anyone would actually get the name of a band in that particular font tattooed, but to incorporate a particular image, like the lady on the front of the first Black Sabbath album cover, or the Led Zeppelin runes, or something like that into a tattoo is something entirely different. One might get a screaming butterfly (not sure how to illustrate that, lol) in order to commemorate a defining lyric of an important song, "When the Music's Over," for instance... or something like that. Anything with artistic merit is able to be accepted as a tatoo as far as I'm concerned, but if you have a ******* KISS tattoo or something, just go kill yourself... you know what I mean [sellouts].




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which tattoo design do you like best out of these?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment