Sunday, February 9, 2014

Unique foot tattoo designs?




ashlynn


I'm getting a tattoo on my foot and I want carpe diem written in kanji ( japanese writing). I also wanted a design to go along with it. I have seen a lot of stars, flowers, butterflies, hearts, etc. but I want something different and unique. I know only I can decide what I like, but does anyone know any other designs that I might be forgetting? My interests include life, love, medical stuff, fashion, animals. If anyone can think of a cool design related to those interests, let me know!


Answer
I think the common designs like those you mentioned can still be unique, you just have to find the right design...since you are doing the carpe diem, flowers like hibiscus and cherry blossom can complement that saying as well as shooting stars as they all suggest the same thing - seize the moment since life is short...

Tattoo design??????????????




=]


Okay well i'm going to get a foot tattoo soon, and i've been looking for designs to like show them that i want but i can't seem to find one.

I want it to go around the right side of my right foot, and I want it to say "dream" somewhere on it with like swirly lines/ stars OR a butterfly OR hearts. Does anyone have a Picture of anything like this that i could like kinda show em, or idk if anyone is willing enough to do this, but if anyone could actually draw me a picture like that , that would be amazing(:
Thanks to all that helps(:



Answer
all i can say is that talk to various tattoo artists




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Unique foot tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment