Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tattoo cover up ideas?




Tyler


When I was 15 I was convinced to get a star tattoo on my lower hip. Needless to say, its poorly done. - hardly resembles a star and I just want it gone. Its not filled in, only a thin outline so what kind of tattoo could I do to cover it? I need ideas please, and don't go on a rant telling me to only get tattoos for a purpose. I want one and that's my purpose.


Answer
I had a ghetto home-made butterfly tattoo covered up by a blue flower.

You can put anything over it really, except a quote cuz that would look weird. I mean you could do what I did with a flower, or a hummingbird, maybe a clover or a gypsy....

Cover Up Tattoos..??????????




LLSB


I have an outline of a black butterfly on my stomach But i want to get it covered.
I was thinking maybe a Frangipani.
Would the yellow cover the littler bits of black that are in the middle???
Thanks for the answers x
Thanks for the ideas..Might cheak that out. x



Answer
No i dont think the yellow would cover the black outline, but maybe you could turn the butterfly outline into a different pattern maybe? you should ask a tattooist. Or you could have laser surgery, the price depends on the size of the tattoo it starts at about 120 pounds if your willing to do that, put sometimes you may get scarring.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo cover up ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment