Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Butterfly Tattoo On My Wrist?




Nikki


As a graduation gift from my parents, they will let me get a tattoo. I have wanted to get one (with meaning) for years, but could never settle on which one. I think I finally decided on a butterfly on my wrist. Now I know butterflies are overused and cliché, but mine is for the butterfly project. I used to do self harm and have tried to kill myself. Sometimes, I still have those thoughts, but thanks to the butterfly I draw on my wrist, I stop myself because I remember all the problems the self harm and suicide caused not only me, but more importantly my family and friends. Is getting a butterfly a dumb idea? I was also wondering if there is a quote out there that could go with it.


Answer
Hi Nikki. I tattoo people for may reasons. You could argue that some are more valid than others, but I believe that if you feel strongly about this (and it appears to me that you do), that this is as good a reason to get this tattoo as any. Don't worry about what other people might think or that butterflies are common, your tattoo will always be unique to you for the very reasons you have described... its personal meaning. There are a growing number of tattoo artists today who will happily design your tattoo for you rather than pick it from a book (called 'Flash art'). That way you can get something that is truly yours. Personally, I would not clutter the message with quotations, sometimes simple is best. You will know what it is for without someone else's words all over it. You might be surprised just how much getting this tattoo will help with your healing process. Good luck.

Nice wrist tattoo designs?




Sarah


Hey, well ive been wanting a tattoo for about a year now on my wrist but i haven't been able to find a tattoo that i really want.... Please if anyone has any pictures I would really appreciate it... stars, hearts or butterfly is what i would like.

Thank you :)



Answer
http://www.wrist-tattoo.com/wrist_tattoo_designs.html
http://www.eviltattoo.com/wristtat1.html

there's a couple that i found, and try tattoojohnny.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Butterfly Tattoo On My Wrist?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment