Monday, February 3, 2014

Tattoo cover up ideas?




Tyler


When I was 15 I was convinced to get a star tattoo on my lower hip. Needless to say, its poorly done. - hardly resembles a star and I just want it gone. Its not filled in, only a thin outline so what kind of tattoo could I do to cover it? I need ideas please, and don't go on a rant telling me to only get tattoos for a purpose. I want one and that's my purpose.


Answer
I had a ghetto home-made butterfly tattoo covered up by a blue flower.

You can put anything over it really, except a quote cuz that would look weird. I mean you could do what I did with a flower, or a hummingbird, maybe a clover or a gypsy....

tattoo cover-up?




LUX aKa L


as you can see in the picture, i have a large butterfly tribal, but i got that tat a long time ago and i would wither like to add on or cover the whole thing up! or remove it all except the butterfly.
i love tattoos and my tribal but i really wish to try something different. its kinda plain and i want to spice it up! ive looked and searched for some ideas but cant come up with any! maybe a pretty flower piece? im not sure!!! or just add on but i dont know how that would look? help and if anyone has any idea, let me know..maybe give me some ideas and tips on what i should look in to!!!!!! thanks ; dd



Answer
Find a tattoo artist that you know their work. A great tat artist can spice up your existing tat to make it unique and beautiful again. You don't always have to get an old tat covered.

My tattoo guy is working on ideas to fix some of my older tats because they have become faded in the past 15 years.

Just don't go into a random shop and sit in anyone's chair. Do some research and talk to people that have been inked by the person you choose.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo cover up ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment