Saturday, February 22, 2014

Do you have any tattoos?




fungirl


what and where?

I have 2 butterfly on my right shoulder blade and a tribal and flower on my lower back



Answer
I have a butterfly on my left shoulder blade that is so funny mine is really pretty and I love it. I also have a dolphin riding a wave around my belly button. And I am going to get a sexy fairy on my lower back right above my bottom

What would be an amazingly awesome tattoo ?




Kee


in 3 weeks ill be 18. and for a gift to myself am getting a tattoo. but am not too sure as to what to get. i know i want it on my right side coming down..but of what ? ANY SUGGESTIONS ?


Answer
sun around your belly button
stars on your ankle
paw prints on your heart
rainbow on your arm
cherrys on your left chest side
butterfly on your lowerback




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have any tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment