Tuesday, February 4, 2014

do tattoos have to mean something?




Avery


ok theres a story behind wanting this tattoo. buts its of a peguin butterfly cartoon tattoo. thinking of doing it small like on the inside of my wrist about 3 x 3 or where else would be a good spot for it.
heres the link to it:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/penguin%20butterfly/snotfaced/penguin-9.png?o=4
so do all tattoos have to mean something? ive always said that I would never get a tattoo that didnt have a deep meaning to my life (i have 3 everlasting rose (beauty and beast), husbands name on my ring finger, and kids names with butterflys on chest) but i feel drawn to doing this.

ok so heres the story:
i was getting my beauty and beast rose tattoo yesterday well theres a butterfly on the vase to tie it into my chest piece. when my tat artist typed in butterflys we found that clip art, and they kept joking that they were going to put that on me. it was a good laugh; i even said that i could see some teenage girl getting it just cuz it was cute (they are in a mall so have teenagers come in all the time just to get tattoos that mean nothing) some even come in a few months later for a cover up(long running joke in store) but as i got home i kept thinking of that lil penguin butterfly, looked it up and even showed it to my husband who instantly fell in love and said to get it done. so now im actually thinking of doing it.

i dont rush into anything so even for this i will wait at least 2 months before getting it to make sure my feelings dont change. so now to my question do you think that all tattoos have to mean something? i did until this happened. do you think it would be a good tattoo? whats a good spot for it?
thanks



Answer
Because you have three tattoos that mean something, I think you can get one without it meaning something/

what do your tattoos mean to you?




Vanessa Sh


I have 3 and they mean so much to me. I have a butterfly tattoo because my name means butterfly in Greek and I envy the freedom butterflies have. My 2nd tattoo is of a lotus flower which stands for the ability to overcome hardships. My 3rd is of the word "Paradise" because that is the reason everyone lives, to find their own personal paradise, and paradise can be anything or even anyone. Share what your tattoos mean to you.


Answer
on my right forearm i have a 2 octave keyboard from my wrist to elbow with 3 roses surrounding it with "Forever My Father" written above.
the tattoo is for my father that passed away 4 years ago, he meant so much to me. He pushed me soo hard to practice piano when i was little until the point that i would cry. He always said to me "i know i bug you alot to practice, but you'll thank me later". now look where i am. i'm only 18 and i've got the music talent that i would never believe i would have. i've completed my ARCT in piano, grade 10 rcm vocals, and now working at home making good money mixing and mastering tracks for local communities things and background music for videos and the list goes on.

yeah :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: do tattoos have to mean something?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment