Thursday, February 20, 2014

Does color tattoo removal leave scarring?




LovelyJone


I had a laser consultation and was told that removing color tattoos also removes the pigmentation in that area. I have a 1" by 1/2" tattoo on my chest of a black, blue, orange and purple butterfly. I want to get it removed and wanted to know if anyone has had a colored tattoo removed, how many removal sessions were needed and did it leave scabbing or scarring? Is a follow up tattoo to 'repigment' the skin needed? What can I expect during healing if I decide to have it removed?


Answer
From what I understand it shouldn't as long as the tattoo was applied properly. What apparently happens is they use a laser to boil the ink beneath the skin, so after the puffiness over it goes down, you shouldn't be able to see anything. As long as your tattoo artist applied it correctly and with safe products you should be fine

anyone have any experience with laser tattoo removal?




d566sddd


if so, how long did it take to remove? and how long between appointments did u wait?

i imagine it will take a year or so to remove mine and im willing to go through the pain to rid myself of my mistake.



Answer
I have 6 tatoos that i am having removed.

I am currently on the second treatment for a butterfly on the back of my neck and it hasn't changed much but it has to do with the fact that i had it retouched less than a year ago and it's black.

I have a celtic star on the center of my back about the size of my fist(black ink) which i just had the first treatment done 2 weeks ago and it looks awesome, most of the color is gone and by the looks of it i might just need one or two more treatments.

I have a multi-color butterfly on my foot, which i got the first treatment two weeks ago and due to the fact that there is not much body fat in that area it is peeling extremely FAST! I think it may be the one to come off first, I hoping to have it gone in one more visit maybe two.

It is a painful process, not only while the procedure is being done but for several weeks, mine blistered and swell pretty bad. You have to wait between 4-6 weeks between treatments, depending on your skin.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does color tattoo removal leave scarring?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment