Monday, February 10, 2014

inner wrist tattoo pain?




greeneyedq


next week i am getting a small key tattooed on my inner left wrist. i have 3 tattoos already, a butterfly on my inner ankle, a lotus flower on my lower back, and a fleur de lis on the back of my neck. my question is how much will an inner wrist tattoo hurt? also, my veins are visible through my skin in that area, can my veins pop from the tattoo needle? and do inner wrist tattoos fade faster than other tattoos? i heard they do. thanks!


Answer
It wont hurt anymore than any of your other ones. Your veins will be fine, I have one on my foot and my veins are very close to the surface and nothing happened.
I haven't noticed any fading in my wrist tattoo, but I'm rather pale.

Hope this helps a little. =)

Tattoo: Mother and Son Tattoo Ideas?




Phoenix.


About a year and a half ago, I was in Arizona, and I ended up getting a tattoo for my mom on my inner bicep. I'm a huge fan of tattoos (i have 4).
Ever since then, my mom has been wanting to get a tattoo done with me. Like a mother/son tattoo, that we would get together. Since talking about it, my brother has decided to get one too, this would be his first.
I've tried looking for designs or something that we could get, to no avail.
Any ideas that me, my brother and my mom could get together?



Answer
Well, I like matching tattoos especially on relatives. My mom n I have matching butterfly tattoos. If my two sons wanted to get matching tattoos with me, I would be thrilled. I would suggest a turquoise rose, or a tribal piece, or something epic like the tree of life. She could get a lock, and the two of you could get intricate skeleton keys. Just keep looking around and talking with them, and you will find something stellar to ink on yourselves. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: inner wrist tattoo pain?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment