Friday, February 7, 2014

Butterfly tattoo too girly for man?




Baylee


In a two weeks for my sweet 16 my dad and sister are getting a butterfly tattooed on them for me. The reason they're doing a butterfly is because of the butterfly project. The butterfly project is to help stop people from self harm. (Cutting) If you are not a cutter you can draw a butterfly on yourself and name it after someone that you hope will get help. I recently just stopped cutting so this is why they are getting the tattoo. But I don't want my dad who has all these bad ass tattoos to have some girly butterfly tattooed on him. Do you think it's too girly or it's okay because of the reasoning for it? Thank you :)


Answer
I don't think it is, you shouldn't worry about what other people will think of it. Its the meaning behind the tattoo that's important. Also i think the tattoo has a very deep, meaningful message and i hope it all goes well.

lower back tattoo on a guy?




Blake P


i've asked a similar question before but i just wanted to get some other people's takes on this subject. im a straight guy thinking about getting a tattoo on my lower back and i want it to either say sapientia (latin for wisdom) or memento mori (latin for remember you are mortal). i want it to be similar to david beckham's only about 2 in. higher. i was also debating on getting it down my side, but like the idea of having it on my lower back more. but thinking with an open mind...what do you think about the lower back idea? and if you have any pictures or links to pictures of similar tattoos, please share.


Answer
Bro, its not like youre getting cherries, juicy, a butterfly or some other true tramp stamp, youre getting something that has meaning. Who cares if you get it on your lower back? There are plenty of guys who have tattoos on their lower back, hell I was going to get a bull and a matador on my lower back just because it seemed like the best place to me to get it.

A tramp stamp is something that is tattooed with no meaning except for to attract attention, which is why tramp stamps are always visible because of the low cut jeans and half shirts the tramps where. Then the tattoo itself is always something to signify a beauty mark, which is why they go for something stylish like a butterfly, or bright and simple like a pair of cherries, or the damn playboy bunny.

Trust me, yours isnt a tramp stamp man, its a tattoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Butterfly tattoo too girly for man?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment