Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Girly tattoo ideas please?




Sally


What can I get that is really feminine?
I really like bows.
Not that into butterflies or flowers tho.
What could I get?
I think I will get this small tattoo on the inside of my ankle.

Thanks x



Answer
There are many kinds of girly birds tattoos u coulde get, ex
http://www.meganmassacre.com/wp-content/gallery/ny-ink-tattoos-s2/colorful-birds.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln14wqD9Sr1qjow2o.jpg
There's so many pretty nice ones. Tumblr and instagram is better for finding ideas, I look up girly tattoos or like flower ones and birds. My sister got poppy flowers coming up the side of her calf they look really pretty. Other ideas are things like pin up girls, mermaids, flower petals, a lot of girls get colorful ones, I've seen story book scenes on girls, colorful day of the dead skulls. I'd try to stay away from really cheesy stuff like tiny symbols or like stars and cheetah prints. Dream catchers r nice, there's many pretty bow ones I've seen, cultural influenced things. There are many but I suggest getting one that really stands out. I'm getting an angel child tattoo somewhere on me about 6 in or bigger due to a very sad miscarriage. :/ I'm gonna draw one out soon. I suggest looking up the hashtag girly tattoos on ig and tumblr to inspire yourself. Best of luck!

How to get a tan tattoo?




James


I am going to the beach this summer and I see the tan tattoo everywhere on twitter tumblr and instagram and it looks cool so how can I get one??


Answer
You have to buy a bunch of the same sticker, and put it in the same spot every day.
or
If you plan on laying down, and tanning for real, you can also get one of those silly bands(those shaped rubber band bracelets) and use a cute one and leave it where you want the tattoo, and your tattoo should be there after a good tan :)
Eventually it will make the "tan tattoo"
Make sure you line it up every time you put the sticker on. Oh and also bring an extra 1 or 2 stickers when you go anywhere, just in case the one you have on gets wet, or comes off.
You can pretty much put them where ever, just make sure where you put it gets plenty of sun.
Some ive done the past few years are
Hearts, stars, birds, words(can be slightly harder getting lined up everyday, n having plenty of stickers),and butterflies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Girly tattoo ideas please?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment