Monday, February 17, 2014

Ideas for tattoo designs?




Katie


I would like to get a tattoo but I have no idea what to get or where to get it on my body, does anyone have any ideas? I like rib tattoos and lower back.


Answer
Ooh, glad you asked.
Lower back: Butterfly, angle wings, lightning bolts, snake(s)
Arm: Skull(s), heart(s) with things written in them
Leg: snake, a funky design,
Rib Tattoo: heart, butterfly, a name of a boyfriend or family member etc.

butterfly tattoo IDEA to cover up existing tat?




canadianch


Sorry this is going to be long..

A while ago i got a tattoo on my lower back on a symbol that means best friends, and my 'best friend ' got one too, needless to say its a stupid idea and we arent even really friends anymore.
I don't want a tattoo on my body that means nothing to me and only reminds me of bitter memories,
so i was thinking of getting a colourful butterfly tattoo to cover it up. My current one is black and small, do you think a colored tattoo would cover this?
also , is a butterfly a good idea. i have always loved them and to me it means coming out of my cocoon and opening my wings and flying away and being my own person and not letting mistakes keep me down. a butterfly tattoo means freedom and beauty which is something i really want to express.
i want to make this butterfly tattoo more special and different and was thinking of taking my mom and dads signatures and putting them alongside either wing to signify they are the ones who gave me those wings in the first place.
does this make sense to you guys, and what do you think?
do you have any other good ideas for colors or anything i could do to make this tattoo more original as well?/
thanks, and please no negative comments!



Answer
That is an awesome idea, I'm not really into tattoos, but my son and daughter both did meaningful tattoos and my daughter was 17 so she got a bad tattoo that looked like a moth or bat on her foot with swirls that was black and I consented for her to go to Brothers Ink in Sierra Vista Arizona she found a young lady by the name of Shorty who did a beautiful fix up with colors and it is now beautiful with turquoise, purple and pink. Do your research in your area and you will find that a good artist can do anything and when they find out you've done your research they will compete with bids to do your fix up. My daughter paid $30 to a new artist just starting out and he did guy tattoos great, but was not so good with feminine things like butterflies. My daughter then started researching in Tucson and S.V. and got price ranges from $150-$250 to fix her foot tattoo and she found this lady who did beautiful work and told her she would only charge her $60 and she did the work of someone who could have easily charged $250. Now people are amazed and say they would never believe that was a cover up if they hadn't of seen her before and after in person.

I love your idea and story behind the meaning for your tattoo fix up! I think if I wasn't such a chicken I would have gone through with my BFF, which your right only lasted from middle school through our children's adolescence and now we don't talk anymore over her man coming on to me. I told her and she believed him until she caught him cheating 6 months later. Though she could never admit she was wrong or even just apologize, or say lets forget the past and let it be. Needless to say our tattoo was an island design with palm tree to signify all the summers we spent through high school in Hawaii together. She already had a tattoo of an angle fish so I made her go first then chickened out and I'm glad I did.

Anyway I wish you all the best and I'm sure your idea is definitely original and will be beautiful! Just do your research and get price quotes and make sure the artists work on display in a shop is the artist you are using, so you may want to ask who in each shop specializes in feminine tattoos, or butterflies and ask to see their work. Get business cards with a quote, or keep notes so you know who to ask for when you call back when you decide which shop or artist you will use.

I'd also love to see a picture of your finished work I bet it will be beautiful. Feel free to email me on yahoo, I believe mine is set to accept emails.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ideas for tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment