Monday, February 10, 2014

Quote for a butterfly tattoo?




DobbieKayl


I'm looking for a quote about life, happiness or strength to incorporate with my butterfly tattoo. I needs to be short and simple. Any ideas???


Answer
Carpe Diem

I want to outline my butterfly tattoo with a quote..what do you think of this ??!?!?!?




Julie Kim


The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. -Rabindranath Tagore


Answer
It depends on what type of response you are anticipating from those who actually read it, if it is in a place that is appropriate to read, of course.

What does the quote mean to you? What are you wishing to convey to others and to yourself when those words are read or spoken?

Upon reading the quote, I must confess that it takes time to understand it; it may be more efficient and conducive to use a quote or quip that is shorter and clearer in meaning and concept. Maybe something like "Butterflies are moments in time." Of course, that is merely a suggestion.

Take delight in choosing an appropriate phrase or quote, or whatever text you decide on. 'Cause it will be there permanently.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Quote for a butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment