Monday, February 17, 2014

What does a butterfly tattoo mean?

Q. I really want to get a butterfly tattoo for a long time, but my friend just told me that it means "s**t" the word for a very easy girl, is it true?


Answer
Okay, this is a tough one but here we go.

It means ............ I like butterflies enough to put one on my skin so that I can see it every day when I wake up.

What does the butterfly tattoo mean ?




Beemerized


Most women wear them as either a tattoo over their buttocks, a ring, or as a necklace. It's usually the sigh of a freak.
Most women wear it over their buttocks, pubic area, as a necklace or either as a ring. It's also usually the sign of a freak.



Answer
where the heck did you get that a butterfly in any form worn by a woman makes her a freak?


i have loved butterflies since i was a child. i'm hardly a freak.

i have butterfly jewelry and 5 tattoos of butterflies.

site your sources there buckoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does a butterfly tattoo mean?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment