Thursday, February 13, 2014

PINK RIBBON TATTOO DESIGN?




yesItisme


I am getting a pink ribbon tatoo on the back of my neck, about 2 inches big. kind of off centered. Anyone have any ideas or designs? I would like to incorporate a teal ribbon for oviarian cancer, and also lung cancer ribbon which is pearl. i am leaning toward butterflies or heart. open to suggestions!!!!


Answer
My first tat when i was 18 was the pink ribbon! I think a butterfly with one ribbon as one wing, one as the other and the last one as the body, would look cool... also, what about the word HOPE, Have one ribbon the H, one the P, one the E and have the O be a heart...

need good tattoo ideas?




janicia


i want a tattoo on the back of my neck and i need ideas that i can sketch out to see what i want. im thinking of more so phrases but a small design to go with would be nice as well if you have any ideas please comment.


Answer
I love hearts and stars and cool designs of butterflies myself... but if you want a quote...

I like:

Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: PINK RIBBON TATTOO DESIGN?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment