Wednesday, February 19, 2014

is it true that the game( the rapper) have or had a butterfly tattoo on his face?




Just U


my friend from cali told me that and i dont know if i should believe it. how does a thug go get a butterfly on his face? i hope this isnt true. if so can ya tell me where i can see a pic of this...


Answer
yea he did or has a butterfly tattoo on is face.I'm not sure.I did a search.he does has tattoo on his face.here's a pic:http://newsday.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/game.jpg

Is The Game a crip or blood? ?




Nuniie Nah


The game as in the rapper. The one that raps One blood and My life with Lil Wayne.


Answer
the game's a fake. he had tattoo of a butterfly which represents a crip gang, when he found out that it was a crip tattoo, he tatted LA over it. he got a tattoo of eazy e on he's forearm.
now tell me what kinda blood would get a tattoo of a crip on?.
that guy's mother's a crip and he turned out blood.
he's own brother BIG FUSE disrespected him.
he's got connects cuz of his brother, his brother's the real blood.
the dude's fake he representing something he aint part of.

im not saying he's not a good rapper but he's fake blood, and soo is lil wayne. he got them blue flags on, some of his early music vids.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is it true that the game( the rapper) have or had a butterfly tattoo on his face?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment