Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ideas for tattoo designs?




Katie


I would like to get a tattoo but I have no idea what to get or where to get it on my body, does anyone have any ideas? I like rib tattoos and lower back.


Answer
Ooh, glad you asked.
Lower back: Butterfly, angle wings, lightning bolts, snake(s)
Arm: Skull(s), heart(s) with things written in them
Leg: snake, a funky design,
Rib Tattoo: heart, butterfly, a name of a boyfriend or family member etc.

Teens: Do you want a tattoo?




Jaz LOVES


If so what do you want and when do you want to get it?

BQ: How old would you have to be before your parents would let you get one?
I want either a small green and blue butterfly or a green and blue fairy and not sure when I want to get it yet, but maybe around when I am 16, 17 or so.

BQ: I will be able to get one when I am 15 as my parents have given me permission to get one then but not sure Iâll get one that soon, but I am only 13 and so I have a couple of years to decide exactly what I want and when I want to get it lol.



Answer
yes a butterfly with pinstripe design on my lower back, and something on my ankle http://www.2tattoodesigns.com/tattoo/lower-back-tattoos/page/3/ some thing like the butterfly on this website ^ Idk when my mother will let me i want one soon nd im 15




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ideas for tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment