Tuesday, February 4, 2014

help with tattoo design?




dazaclaza


ok so i have this tattoo on my left ancle
http://www.paulandnic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Monkey_Tattoo_by_Candrence.png

i really want a simala one of the other ancle but cannot find one... one one got any ideas or designs for me



Answer
maybe try a butterfly because my teacher has it on her ankle try this http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1TSND_ENUS427&q=tattoo+of+butterflies+on+foot&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1047&bih=478 ps remember to highlight then ctrl then click

Feminine Tattoo Designs?




AlisonWond


Im looking to get another tattoo soon.
I want a design that wont look daft when im 30,40+
I already have a lovley floral design on my foot so nothing with flowers please, or faries or angels etc -its not really my style :)
Thanks.
Oh and im not sure WHERE im getting it so suggestions too !!
And if you dont like tattoo's love, dont answer.
And to say women with tattoo's are "Unattractive, promiscuous and heavy drinkers: perceptions of women with tattoos"
is untrue. Ofcourse unless someone got 'SL*G' tattoo on their forehead. People with tattoo's like to be creative with their body and theres no reason why not to if you choose so. Theyre are some really nice designs out there yano - not ugly either.



Answer
I love butterflies and I think they are feminine and there are so many styles to choose from. Maybe this post will help you decide. Hope it helps

http://www.bodycare.becomegorgeous.com/top_to_toe/butterfly_tattoo_designs-2488.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: help with tattoo design?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment