Sunday, February 23, 2014

I want a tattoo on my hand, how badly will it hurt?




Love&BeLov


I want this butterfly tattoo (the one on the far left of the picture) on my hand, kind of like the spot where Khole Kardashian got her husband's initials. I want it a little bit smaller and a little further up my hand though (not so much in the web of my hand).

Butterfly:

http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk/women/butterfly-shoulder-womens-girls-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery4.jpg

Spot:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/fresh-ink/assets_c/2009/10/gallery_main-Khloe-Kardashian-Lamar-Odom-Tattoo-Initials-1026092-thumb-460x317-26940.jpg
Yesterday at 8:36pm · Delete Post


Serious answers please. I know it'll hurt and I'll prolly take advil before I go, but I just want to know if anyone has any personal experiences or advice they'd like to share. :D



Answer
It shouldn't hurt at all. There are no bones there and it's all skin that is exposed to sun an use every day so that means that more than likely, you won't feel that much pain. This would probably take about 10-15 minutes if that. I suggest you do what I do every time I get a tattoo. Bring your ipod and listen to your favorite music that gets you pumped while you are doing it. Trust me, it'll be over before you know it. Tattoo pain, for me anyway, is like a repetitive scratching of the same spot. Being that you won't get it filled with color since it is just an outline it shouldn't bother you that much at all.

By the way, I think that would look beautiful. Very delicate =)

Getting a tattoo of either the corpse bride butterfly or the four elements on my feet?

Q. So I've been contemplating a while on getting a tattoo, and I think I want one on my feet. Before I was thinking I could get the corpse bride butterfly on my foot to signify love after death. Maybe have the words from the Death Cab for Cutie song "I will follow you into the dark" by it.
But a lot of people have butterfly tattoos so I was thinking about something more unique. Would it be lame if I got tattoos of the four elements on my foot? Based on the Avatar:The Last Airbender element designs? http://blog.beliefnet.com/freshliving/The_Four_Elements_by_NLbroekieNL.jpg
not necessarily all 3Dish like that, but still the same basic designs. These would signify balance in my life, a reminder to be flexible (water) yet sturdy (earth), passionate(fire) and optimistic (air). I was thinking I could get two on one the side of one foot and the other two on the opposite side of my other foot.
Is this idea lame? Which tattoo should I go for? All opinions are appreciated. If it sounds retarded, tell me. If it sounds great, tell me that too. I like both of these ideas, but I'm asking because I want other opinions so I don't regret these tattoos later.

Also, sorry this is sort of a repeat question. I was trying to edit the last one I did and accidentally deleted it.


Answer
i like the corpse bride butterfly eben though a lot of girls have had it your making it your own and that important also, love after death is a huge thing i think you wouldn't get old of it because it could really help you emotionally.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want a tattoo on my hand, how badly will it hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment