Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ever get a tattoo just bcse you like the design?




nataliexox


ever get a tattoo simply because you like the design?
not because it holds a meaning to you?

i just found a design that i really like. it has no meaning to me other than i like the butterflies and think it's a really great design. (i'm a butterfly junky)

i will probably get them done next year before summer starts.
hey dancer- my mother is in her 60s and got her FIRST tattoo when she was in her 50s.
i'm getting her her next tattoo for her birthday in september.

don't be a hater.
oh and i do plan to add more after i have children. a tattoo for each of them.
:)
sand and julia you guys are right.

it does mean something in a round about way since i am a butterfly junky.
omg i almost abreviated that b/j- oh i'm sure that would have gotten jokes



Answer
You just contradicted yourself! Silly, of course you like the design! You are, and I quote, "(i'm a butterfly junky)"

So it does hold meaning for you, it is special, it is unique to you, it is personal!!...... because you are you. Your liking the design, or image, or picture, or idea, is because of who you are, and is deeply personal.

I have some very complex tattoos loaded with personal meanings that I researched and gave an incredible amount of thought and consideration to before deciding, and then, I had them tweaked this way and that afterwards to get them 'just right'.
But then I got a flower on my calf, - I let my artist decide what it was, and the design and the color! - It may have seemed like a whim, but it wasn't. I have always loved flowers. After much work done, I completely trusted my artist to do quality work, and I am an artist, and knew that giving him free expression would produce a beautiful piece for me.
So, even thought it may look one way to others, my decisions were deeply ingrained in the meaning of my life.

If you truly love an image, it is tattooed on your body, ... how much more personal can you get?

Someone who isn't a certified 'butterfly junky' probably would have past that beautiful image by without a thought.

Opinions on this butterfly design?




.:*Meg*:.


I have this musical heart tattoo, I've had it for about a year and 4 months, and now I want to add on these butterfly wings, so it will look like this-
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Hannalukie2/musicheartwings.jpg
It won't look exactly like that, the wings are not going to be shaded like that- they'll be more simple, so they can fit onto the heart.
I want to add the wings because a lot of girls have this tattoo, and I want to make mine unique. And I've always wanted a butterfly tattoo- that had some meaning.
So, what do you think of those two designs together? Does it make a nice butterfly?



Answer
I actually really, really like it a lot. I think it's a fantastic way to make your original tattoo very unique (because it is becoming overplayed), and the wings still fit your theme. It's terrific!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ever get a tattoo just bcse you like the design?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment